About Hakeem Suleman Khan’s Hair Care Mini Kit
If your hair needs more care and you want to make your hair stronger for a long run, then try Hakeem Suleman Khan’s Hair Care Mini Kit. It is a combination of Hakeem Suleman Khan’s H Care hair oil and Hakeem Suleman Khan’s Kalonji Shampoo. This powerful combination of herbal oils will surely make your hair look healthier and shinier.
H-Care Hair Oil Ingredients
Sandalwood: – Its antiseptic property is excellent for stimulating blood circulation to the scalp to encourage hair growth.
Olive oil: – It contains omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids which prevent losing water from hair in a dry environment. Olive oil helps to protect the keratin in hair and seals the moisture.
Walnut extracts: – Walnut is rich in vitamins B1, B2 & B3, vitamin E, zinc, manganese, niacin, potassium, and copper, and all minerals that can help boost hair growth.
Almond extracts: – Almond oil nourishes and strengthens hair. Omega 3 fatty acids, phospholipids, magnesium, and vitamin E are optimal for treating hair loss and damage.
Kalonji Shampoo Ingredients
Kalonji Oil: – Kalonji oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal & analgesic properties that maintain scalp health and make hair follicles stronger from inside. In a way, it prevents hair fall, reduces baldness, and encourages hair re-growth.
Reetha & Shikakai: – Reetha contributes to healthy, shiny, and lustrous hair. Vitamins found in Reetha impart shine and smoothness. Shikakai promotes hair growth by giving collagen boost. Being an antioxidant in nature, it prevents free-radical damage.
Amla and Henna: – Vitamin C in Amla increases blood circulation, strengthens hair follicles, and stimulates new growth. Henna has anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties that make your scalp smoother. It acts as a conditioner for hair and promotes hair growth.
Bhringraj: – Bhringraj promotes hair growth. It is helpful in preventing hair related issues such as hair fall, premature graying, split ends, and baldness.
For H Care hair oil:: – Apply 5ml twice a day for better results.
For Kalonji shampoo:
Directions to use
- Slightly heat the oil before applying it on your hair.
- Make slight hair partitions and rub oil in each partition.
- Using fingers gently, massage the area where oil is applied.
- Take some oil on your palms and putting your hands inside your hair, gently massage your scalp. Massage for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
- Avoid washing your hair immediately.
- Leave oil at least for 3 hours before washing your hair for better absorption or apply oil at night and wash it off the following morning.
- Oil your hair at least twice a week.
- Rub H-care oil on the roots of your hair as it is a tonic for hair which enhances blood circulation and makes your hair silky and strong.
- Avoid rigorous usage of comb and towel on wet hair.
- For better hair care, always nourish your hair with H-care herbal oil before washing with kalonji shampoo.
- Gently comb all the entangled hair strands and knots with the help of a comb or fingers.
- Rub small amount of kalonji shampoo between your palms and start applying gently on scalp and hair.
- Make sure that you don’t rub it vigorously as rubbing may damage wet hair.
- Lather your hair with shampoo properly and leave it for 2 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water moving fingers gently in your hair.
- Finally, pat dry your hair using a soft towel. Avoid rubbing and using heat dryers.