Any defect in the product or complaints can be referred to the company’s customer care cell at ——. The customer’s complaints will be redressed as soon as possible. The customer may return the product within—– days’ of receipt in case of any defect by raising a complaint and returning the product on ‘freight to pay’ basis. The company will refund the money without the freight charge , which we will detect .
If any order or orders could not be executed or refused at the destination, the amount collected would be refund after deducting the shipping and handling charges.
We shall monitor areas of the Site and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Site; or (iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the Users, Sponsors, Providers, Licensors, or Merchants.
We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the Site.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products.
We are pleased to hear from our customers and welcome your comments regarding our products, including the Site. All these Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions.
We make no representation that the Content in the Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular location, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the Site, the services provided through the Site or the Content shall be governed by the internal laws of India, without reference to its choice of law provisions.
Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be sent to:
li>A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;